2008-09-16

20080916: Superb Lego models

Since I was a kid, I've always been fascinated with LEGO. This is the only "toy" that is still MADE IN DENMARK. The current high value fo the Euro doesn't help much in increasing its market share in the Malaysian shores.

However, over the past year, a few models have really caught my eye, and if any good samaritan would like to present a gift for this years Christmas, please add these to your shopping basket.

10181: Eiffel Tower (RM 1,300) / USD 200

Batmobile: 7784 (RM 530) Ebay prices here


8275: Motorised Bulldozer: (RM 900) YouTube action



2 comments:

Ridzwan A. Rahim said...

hi ian, i'm ridzwan from NST. hope u still remember me. we used to receive your contribution for our who's the mac column in the computimes shopper magazine.
i'm a fan of lego as well. a regular visitor to the lego shop at the gardens whenever i go that shopping complex. my current dream set is Cafe Corner (10182) which the last time i checked was available at the gardens lego shop.

Ridzwan A. Rahim said...

hi ian, sorry for the late reply. i stunbled on your blog thru another blog, macdude i think.
my email is ridzwanrahim at gmail. keep in touch!